Freedom From Worldliness & Fear

Monday, October 25, 2010

We Need to PERSEVERE in order to do the Will of God otherwise Salvation is impossible if we live a christian by name only

Why Many Christian won't make it to the end just as Christ said that we must accomplished His will on earth otherwise we won't be in heaven?

In addition, Jesus said:" Not all who calls me Lord can enter my kingdom but only those who has done the will of my father

Since my sufferings is not much based on a sin alone or being a habitual sinner like my past life, I finally realized that this is or was a test from God wether or not i will fade a way; but i won't because I remember the parable of the seeds where many planted to some places such as on the rocks; others on a fertilized soil and other on a good soil but on a very worst scenerio, at first, many christian believers received the word of Jesus with joy & overwhelming praises & shout for joy. It is very funny because these so called christians felt as if they are no longer stepping on the land but floating in the air due to overjoyed; but when the trials, Problems & testing comes, all their overjoyed feelings & experiences became like a sand melted in the seashore.

Others also where so empowered by the spritual insignts as well as wisdom & boldness but because of the worries in life such as money, luxuries & many more wordly desires & lust, they fade away and this is what Jesus portrayed using an illustration of a bird where a man planted his seed on the ground but were crammed or in the rocks but were eaten and snatch by the birds that passess by so be careful where you planted your seed cause it might be fade, crammed or be eatened by the birds that passess by and then you will be gone like chasing the wind. In other words, you better be careful how you built your foundation because a christian life is not a feeling based or insulated from problems or we call it a problem free life; it is a problem proof life.

Now what do I mean by that? What I mean is you need to develop the fruits of the Holy spirit such as what paul said in Galatians:"The fruit of the Spirit is Patience, Perseverance, Self-control, Peace, Joy, Love, Huminly & long suffering and so on. Its not easy, it takes time but you need to do your part. Just like a man going to the Gym, of course he already has his muscle but the question is He needs to make his muscle grow by constant practice and it takes discipline & perseverance as the famous saying goes:"No Pain NO Gain".. that is right!

What Im trying to point out that spiritual muscle can be build by always going to church and seek accountability partner to check you and most of all you need to read the bible everyday and pray most of the time and turn away from your sins and promise not to do it again. Breaking one of these will eventually breaking it all..it is just like trying to go for a three(3) hour exercise in a gym without eating & drinking water for one week will eventually take you to the hospital.

The series of becoming a true christian by not getting snatch by the devil needs obedience and patience & perseverance.. In my case, I really got frustrated in 2010 because what I worked for just fade away and not really all but my plans to go to USA and visit my mom and buy House & car has been thrown into the garbage then I cried out to God saying:"What have I done Lord? why did you allow these mess? but later I realized; I mean, Just recently, that the spirit of God took me into the verses in luke about the Testing & trials in order to make me stronger and matured christian and most of all, that test as stated in the bible is also to prove if I am a real or fake christian by saying" Gold is tested by fire to prove if it is real gold and therefore my trials must also be tested my Trials & Problems to prove also if my faith is real or not.. I admit that it is really painful but as I just said earlier, "No pain, No gain! or it tested my love for Jesus and figuring where I planted my seed. Remember, I felt happy now even though I wasnt able to do my personal plans but the most crucial and important to me is that I am still in the middle of God's will and growned up in my faith & relationship with Jesus because I passed the test or despite the pain, I didnt resored to revenged against God or go back to my pld life or start blaming people but I am still serving God in our church and I believe that God Promised me :"thru Job, after the testing, He will returned everything what was lost into hundred fold AND I am personally claiming it now to God In Jesus name that He will fullfill His promised to me that His Plans for me is not to harm me but to prosper me and give me a future..(Jeremiah 29:11) It makes me felt better that I realized that the seed I planted has not been cramed nor taken away by the birds in the air; meaning, I kept and fought the good fight of faith and God also said:"No ears, eyes nor thoughts can fathom what He has prepared for those who love HIM".. http://rickpila.blogspot.com

No comments: