Freedom From Worldliness & Fear

Saturday, April 7, 2012

20 Guru Tips To Increase Blog Traffic - New! | My Blogger Tricks

20 Guru Tips To Increase Blog Traffic - New! | My Blogger Tricks

A blog’s purpose is not to be a one-way conversation, but rather a two-way conversation between you and your visitors. This is why having a blog is so important for building your website or blog traffic – having that two-way conversation is what will catch people’s interest and help them to keep coming back to your website and/or blog. I make it a point to always try to ask a question at the end of my posts (you’ll see below that I at least attempt to practice what I preach). There’s absolutely no harm in asking for feedback because, after all, if you don’t ask, you really can’t expect people to participate. Everyone seems to be lacking time these days, so visitors are more likely to leave your website or blog without commenting in order to move on to the next bit of content they want to read about online, unless you ask them a question so that they might feel compelled enough to answer.





URL : http://www.addvalue.com.au

No comments: