Freedom From Worldliness & Fear

Monday, July 9, 2007

Freedom from Vices & Confusion(Part One)

Drinking & Smoking is a sin in many ways especially if you cannot handle it and most of all it changes your perceptions while becoming tipsy and also because people will stumble if they will see you smoking & drinking specially for pastors and Church leaders..Let your life shines toward man so that they will see ur good example"..besides its dangerous for your health"..

GREETINGS! "May the blessings of the Lord flows into ur life today like a spring of living waters in the rivers that never runs dry forever"..

First of all, I am Rodrigo "Rick" Pila,
I was so touch to know that I was talking to a prophet of God in the chat room and Honestly,I really wanted to go to the west and testify my life to everyone. I really don't know how will God help me thru you but I trust the it will be HIS will for me. I would like to proposed you if I can go for mission exposure with you then anytime as the Spirit leads, I would like to share my victory over vices & worldliness. I am even planning to write a book about my "New Found Freedom in Christ in overcoming Alcoholism".. I love my testimony to be aired in your ministries and even to the world especially if God's will that we will meet in the future. I wanted to travel around the world and declaring How God healed and set me free from Alcohol & Fear & Worldliness as well as many vices in order to advance His Kingdom for world mission. Honestly, I am not in the financial position to afford spending for the mission and I am looking if somebody who is willing enough to help me to go for world mission; you know, I had several experiences giving life testimony by exhortation in different countless occasions but at present, I find my church has no availability to arrange me for such testimony but I am doing it in my own personal ministry; and one is here now that I am communicating you in the internet out of faith. Let me share you how I encounter the Lord in my life specifically the book I read by a Filipino magician & spiritualist who was famous in the entertainment Industry but was called by the Lord to exposed the work of satan who holds him in bondage for ten years in fooling people with his magic;and also the book entitle "Bondage breaker"; I believe there is a great similarity with your exposure about satans lies & deception to the book I read about this former magician. But before going farther. I would like to incorporate my experienced how Satan harassed me for 20 years in relation to your book and of the former magician who turns now to be a pastor by virtue of God's call.

I am Rodrigo "rick" Pila, 37 years old, married,filipino; presently jobless but waiting for my visa as I applied for Saudi Arabia. I still don't have any clue as of now what God has in store for me in the future but the beauty is that I am not bothered while waiting as compared to many who by waiting becomes irritable & eventually blaming God for the delayed reply of God; worst cursing God for their answered petitions & prayers. Satan can use his tactics by injecting your thoughts that God will never answer your prayers which is a lie. I accepted God in the Catholic Charismatic at 18 yrs. old; although it was a great experienced to be part of God's family but satan had played an important role in my conversion using the catholic faith or way of believe. That is: "In catholic, drinking & smoking is okay as long as done in moderation. This so-called doctrine holds me bondage for the past 20 years in alcohol until I got addicted in it early January 17, 2005. Many times I felt down and depressed due to drinking but Satan always remind me that it is okay to drink but don't get drunk. So, every time I drink, I can't help but end up drunked;but Satan will insist saying try & drink again cause you failed to drink moderate but in truth & in fact I can never be moderate cause if I will drink few beers, Satan will control me to drink more until I woke up in the morning feeling as if beaten by a poisonous snake. It is apparent in the bible that God doesn't want us to be drunkard. God also command us not to drink wine but be filled with the holy spirit. However the catholic insist that drinking is okay. It is clear as day that the catholic church is giving false teaching that leads millions to go astray and I am one of those victims. When I was Baptized by water in the alliance church on 2002, I did rebaptized on 2006 due to the fact that my water baptism in 2002 was not done by faith not until I was baptized again under the Jurisdiction of the Victory Christian Fellowship ( Every Nation Churches ).. Sometime in June 2006, My wife received a phone call from a long time friend from manila who was staying in Singapore saying that they are on a mission together with Singaporeans missionaries asking my wife if they can stay overnight in our residence in zamboanga city. My wife was first hesitant cause I am the one managing finances. But when I heard them talking, I immediately discerned that it will be a blessing to welcome & feed God's anointed so I told my wife that we will going to treat them like special guest. After a month, the local missionary who went together with those Singaporeans contact me that there will be a missionary from Colorado, USA who has a vision to preach in Mindanao, and asking if I can help them look for churches to welcome the preacher; at first I was rejected by some churches but I did not lose hope until I was able to arrange a venue by contacting a Chinese friend to help me advance God's kingdom by providing what is needed so it was very successful. Many people were blessed including myself. I still were able to sleep in a normal routine of 8 hours or more a day. So, I was very happy; don't know what to do especially my urges in drinking beers were all gone. I just felt that every time I woke up every morning; every time I sleep I night & every time I pause and think, there is always peace of mind I experience until now. I just end up totally free. What God said in the Bible has just finally fulfilled on my behalf that "where the spirit of the Lord is, there is FREEDOM. Jesus also said: "Come to me all of you who are tired & burden for I will give you rest".. By this time, I am very much on fire declaring God's miracle to my life. I felt more complete especially when Jesus set me free from worry, discontentment & future insecurity. My mind is loaded with God's promise that "His plans for me is to prosper me, not to harm me, but give me a hope; a future. God also said: No matter what situation you are in today, don't lose hope cause He knows what we need".. & God exhorted that He will not leave you nor abandon you...This promises is what makes me alive; joyful at present. I believe God will provide all the desires of my heart in HIS time as I delight myself in HIM. This is all for know. Please reply as the spirit leads..

More Power!

Rick

No comments: