Freedom From Worldliness & Fear

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

The Power of God's Word ( ..a positive outlook )

The power of God's word ( Positive thingking )

Dear everyone:

GREETINGS TO ALL!

I want you to know that God do really Love us all especially the lost people of this present age for Jesus says:"I came into this world not because of the righteous but for the sinners".. It is very clear that the purpose of Jesus Christ dying on the cross is to save us from the slavery of sin which will eventually lead us to frustration, despair, and miserable lives in this present age. The Bible says: "For you are not save by your own effort but because of my mercy that I have showned in you which leads you to salvation"..I always remember how I suffered from fear and worldliness. I always decided to change but I just can't do it. It is apparent that I was in chained by satan for the past 19 years from worldliness. I wanted to change but I can't, but I thanked God throught HIS Son Jesus Christ who set me free from all of those chains. So I am now a free man living in peace with God together with my wife and family. If it is not because of Jesus dying on the cross two thousand years ago, I am rather dead now or jailed or hospitalized but God said:"It is not you who choose me but I am the one who chosed you to be my child even before the world was made because I really love you no matter who or what you are".. I am presently encouraged to realized that there is a God who loves me and even died for me on the cross".. so, I wondered much about beautiful experienced knowing who God is?

But right after conversion, I noticed that the war is not over, there are still enemy forces at work in our bodies and that is the devil trying to bring you back on your old self for you not to change. Satan's purpose in this world is to destroy the peace God has given you for the bible says:"Satan came here to steal, kill and destroy humanity; Be vigilant for your enemy, satan is roaming around the world like a roaring lion looking for someone to devoir"..Be alert and on watch! Behold, God says: " No amount of weapon in this world can prosper against you if you hold on to the authority and teaching of God's word"..We need to read God's word in the bible to fight the evils of today. The word of God is very useful in inspiring, correcting & rebuking, therefore it judges the thoughts of man. No one can excape from God's word. We need to realized that satan's arrow is always aimed to confused our minds; to condemned us from our past sins and putting lies in our minds accusing us as not worthy and a failure no matter what we do but it is not true. God said in Jeremiah 29:11"My plans for you is not to harm you but to prosper you and give you hope and a future".. In other words, what satan is accusing you for nothing and therefore is a lie because once you received the lord in your life, you will see great and mighty things"..says the Lord. We need to be clever and alert always how we treat our lives cause satan will do everthing to tempt and confuse you so that you will maintain the idea that you are good for nothing but again, its a lie. We are the apple in the eye of God. God decided to die because He loves us and no matter what is happening to our lives today is irrelevant to what God has promise for those who love Him. The bible says:"No ear has heard, No eye has seen, Nor thoughts can ever imagine what God has preapred for those who loves HIM"..God will reveal His plans for us in His due time and everything will become perfect when that time comes. One way to fight satan is to read the bible often and attend small group in your church and be active in your ministry. Always have an accountability partner to check your loyalty to Christ and most of all apply the word of God in your life to empower it. You must also go on fasting at least once a week for your spiritual nourishment. Always remenber that a new born physical baby needs milk often to grow and you must also realized that right after accepting the Lord Jesus Christ in your life, you are now a spiritual babies who needs to grow.. So, how can you grow without reading the bible and attending small group often? just like the new born babies need frequent milk so do you also need frequent fellowship and reading the bible for you to grow and become strong.Another way for you to help grow and advance God's kingdom is to get away from every known sins such for instance a place where u used to drink beer or places where many temptations must be avoided. Let us exercise self discipline to empower the Holy spirit in our lives for we can never exercise Godliness if we aren't discipined. We should read the bible and hear God's word to stop entertaining the confusion of this present age because no matter what facts you are in today, God can change facts and realities. Just have faith and do good in everything then wait for the Lord to act. The only best way to win in life is to focus to the word of God which says that we are Victorious and that no one can stand in our way as long as we are walking in the truth of God's word that says:"We are more than conquerors in this world" Jesus said:" I have defeated the world and so you can in my Name".. Let us exercise always positive thingking and never allow negative thoughts to even bother a bit in our minds by always focusing on the promises of God based on Financial success, Victory over bad habits, How to conquer fear & How to recieved abundant Blessings throught Christ our Lord.

No comments: