Freedom From Worldliness & Fear

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

WHEN PERSECUTIONS STRIKES! WHAT WILL YOU DO?

Dear Friend

Greetings!

As a Marketing manager of a Giant Company, there are so many people who want to rule and take over especially those who are already pioneer employees. It is clear that my function is promotions & business development but sometimes all my projects were not heard because many don’t understand it especially those who are not part of promotions and worst they will stop you from reaching your goal. In other words many are gossiping and trying to pull me down because they don’t want my ideas but they want theirs. As a Filipino, one of the culture is most Filipinos will not stand on what is right but rather being the nice guy always. I've tried it many times but it seems my project wont work if I am always pleasing everybody. I learned that the most difficult thing in life is trying to please everybody. I am surprise that even my boss which is the General manager cannot just simply stand for what is right because of so many people inside who are acting like big boss so I decided to just focus on my job instead of meddling others but I also found out that still my faith is being tested especially when one of the consultants always backlights me over promotions because he wants to take over but i just can do that or else I will be in hot water. It seems that almost every move I made is always being watch by him and worst he will even advertised the slightest error I made and always shouting at me knowing that I respected him a lot because of the age gap. The worst thing he did resulted most of the employees are already looking down on me and it is really very embarrassing on my part. I had sleepless nights and I cry out to the Lord, saying Lord! Lord! Why did you allow me to be humiliated like this? I haven’t done any wrongs and why is that person whom i trusted is the one backlighting me? as I read the bible, the spirit lead me to the verses stating:" Rejoice when people insult you and say many things against you and never pay wrong to the wrongs they did to you but rather gave them the other cheek as well if they slap you on the first cheek; and if they throw you stones, throw them bread instead Cause Vengeance is not our's but His then if you do that, God will bless everything you does".. as I meditated these verses, I started applying then one morning, The Owner of the Company wants to meet me; I felt so scared but i was very surprised that he just simply want to had a conversation with me about Marketing plans. After discussing it to him, He told me that he wants to meet me from time to time. When he heard that i was being pressured by the said consultant, He immediately called his attention and reprimanded him and told me that no one can touch me inside the company because I will be reporting directly to Him. To make the story short, God is indeed True in His promises that He will never forsake nor abandon you and Justice will be in His hands because as a child, he will not allow any to hurt his child. I am now enjoying and having a journey with the Person who discovered my talents in marketing and I firmly Believe that this is not an incident nor that it was because of my intelligence but rather the promises of God is always true no matter how or what you feel.

Regards

Rick

No comments: